- when replying to a sent email from Mail, make sure the To:/CC: addresses are the same as the original (currently, in Mac OS X 10.5.6, the To: address is set to my own address);
- make the Finder allow me to show folders first;
- allow me to put mount points in the Locations bar in the Finder (currently only folders below the mount points can be put in there);
- make Cmd-` work while dragging from a Finder window, inside the Finder (perhaps this is even a bug on my system?);
- allow me to configure Dashboard widgets are pre-started before I activate the Dashboard, this saves me quite some time;
- resize windows from any corner – at least make this an option;
- in the Finder, have a Go-back keyboard shortcut for going back to the previous location (like Cmd-LeftArrow in Safari and Firefox).
Favourite Mac OS X Feature Requests (Updated)