Just now I tagged 3.0-beta1 of my experimental XINS fork (which is not so experimental from the perspective that it has been running in production-sites since 2007).
Source and related stuff available from GitHub:
For a complete download, get this ZIP package:
Recent changes include:
- Ant 1.8.0 is now properly supported
- Logdoc definitions are now validated using XSDs (Logdoc 0.3 included)
- Default runtime config file reload interval is now 5 instead of 60 seconds.
- Not initializing logging subsystem (Log4J) if system property
org.xins.server.logging.initis set to
- Not setting context IDs (in Log4J terminology:
NDC.push()calls) if property
org.xins.server.contextID.pushis set to
false(system, bootstrap or runtime property).